F - summer courses in the summer of 2014
Duration: 2-4 weeks
Only courses published in the list of ‘Summer Courses 2014’ on the HSB website can be selected. You may select three different courses but your scholarship will allow you to participate only in one course.
There is no age limit
Paper-based applications – from any country and for all scholarship types - must contain two (2) printed copies of the documents listed below in one of the following languages: Hungarian, English, French or German- in the order indicated below. Certificates (diploma, awarding of a title, proof of student status, language certificate, certificate of education, transcript of records etc.) and other documents must be translated to any of these languages if the language of issuance is different. All conditions apply to online and paper-based applications alike.
- Application form of the Hungarian Scholarship Board (to be edited in the online application system)
- Curriculum Vitae (there are no criteria for the printed version; in the online system you have to fill in the form under the menu point ‘Edit your CV’)
- Letter of interest
- Copy of highest degree/diploma (Bachelor’s or Master’s diploma). University students should submit a copy of the academic transcript of the last completed semester
- a short explanation to the grading system with regard to the academic transcript (e.g. ’30 points’=excellent, etc.)
- Certificate of proficiency in the language required for the course
- One letter of recommendation issued by a professor at the applicant’s higher education institution or by the applicant’s employer
- Medical certificate of satisfactory health condition (issued by the family doctor)
Tuition-free course, free accommodation and meals.
Online Application Guidelines